ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and executing market research and secondary data analyses.
- Responsible for managing and executing qualitative and qualitative researches for both consumer and business markets.
- Responsible to obtain research briefs from clients and turn them into relevant proposals.
- The ability to manage and execute a holistic/integrated analyses and insights combining the results of individual research
approaches; market research, business-to-business, qualitative, and quantitative research.
- Prepare interpretative reports and presentations on research findings.
Leadership Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of junior researcher and coach them to deliver research projects.
- Project management skills and ability to lead, coordinate, and control across project stakeholders; data collectors, data entry & processing, quality control, and commercial team.
Relationship Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a member of a cross-functional business team, develop effective multi-functional relationships across other business units; Strategic Planning & Marketing consultancy to ensure better understanding, clarity, and alignment is carried forward.
- Develop multi-functional relationships across support functions; finance & administration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Marketing research experience.
- Mastering Statistical Tools such as SPSS and similar programs.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn research software programs.
- Strong Planning, Organizing, Leading, & Controlling skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate research results in an articulate and professional manner in both writing and verbal.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze a large collection of data.
- A strong curiosity and enthusiasm for data and bias for detail.
EDUCATION & OR EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree (Bachelor in Science, Commerce, Business)
- Statistics specialization is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in marketing research.