ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the planning and implementation of different marketing/IMC plans.
- Develops different marketing presentations delivered to the clients.
- Handles clients’ relations ensuring efficiency and high quality service.
- Assures all marketing projects are meeting schedule and plan.
- Responsible of writing business reports delivered to the clients.
- Coordinates with client’s team whenever needed to assure delivery of each project to the best quality.
- Responsible for preparing a weekly status report of the development of each client.
- Handles suppliers’ relationship through working closely with the all service providers to assure delivery of the service to the best quality (ad agencies, production, research firms & media agencies).
- Handles The company online presence online in the relevant channels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Preferable experience in retailing industry
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in English and in Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate and present projects in an articulate and professional manner in both writing and verbal.
- High level of ownership and commitment
- Willingness to learn and acquire new proficiency
- Planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to analyze, develop, establish, and maintain efficient office work flow and administrative processes.
EDUCATION & OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree (B.A) – Business Administration, Economics or IMC
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the marketing field